1) Privacy Statement McGrath (“McGrath”) complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth) (“Amendment Act”) and has adopted a set of principles in its policy which is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles as amended in March 2014 (APPs)
2) What is Personal Information? Personal information is any information about you that identifies you, or information by which your identity can be reasonably determined, as well as information recording McGrath’s dealings with you.
4) Disclosure of Personal Information In providing your personal information you consent to us collecting, storing and using your personal information in the manner set out above, and you consent to us disclosing your personal information to our related bodies corporate and each of their officers, contractors, employees and agents who may collect, store and use your personal information in the manner set out above.
5) Dealing with us anonymously You have the option of not identifying yourself unless by law you are required to do so, or it is impracticable not to.
6) Information is up-to-date It is important that the personal information we collect from you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can contact us at any time to access or update your personal information or to tell us that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
7) Personal Information Security McGrath takes all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and
8) Acknowledgement You acknowledge and agree that this consent is effective consent for the purposes of the Do Not Call Register Act 2006, Spam Act 2003 and Privacy Act 1988 and is deemed to be for an
Mail: The Privacy Officer McGrath 191 New South Head Road EDGECLIFF NSW 2027
Phone: (02) 9386 3333
Fax: (02) 9386 3344